Sharing Platform, Trucks, and Tools
- With the growth of the gig and sharing economy, JSGO’s platform will not only be open to alliance members, but also to freelance drivers to solve delivery personnel shortages.
- Trucks are shared among multiple drivers, with each driver’s route recorded individually.
- A sharing business model allows JSGO to efficiently and effectively expand its delivery network by scaling up its alliance members.
AI selects the most Optimal Delivery Route
- Automatically sorts multiple delivery addresses through Google Maps’ analysis to select the most optimal delivery route.
- Reduces fuel consumption and increases delivery capabilities.
- This feature awarded JSGO as the top ten outstanding enterprises for 2018’s Taiwan Outstanding Business Awards.